The Gabrielsen Seven

The Gabrielsen Seven

Saturday, October 4, 2025

Rainy week, end of flag football, start of concerts, and General Conference

Paul and I went on a date to Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday morning.

Toby wrote his October goals with his left hand, since his right arm is broken. They include such gems as: Dodge a football, take a test, haunt, do winter, and exclaim a boot!
We made jello jigglers in skull molds.
Toby likes to play "Facey Time" at the dining room window.
I asked the kids to teach me how to blow into their instruments. I didn't have any success with the trumpet.
Paul did pretty well.
I wasn't much better on the flute.
Making pumpkin chocolate chip bread together.
Sending pics to each other while Paul was at the office.

Dusk-time date to Farmington Bay.


Alice and her friend had matching shirts that day.
I went with Danny's class on their field trip to the landfill, waste management plant, and wastewater treatment plant.

It rained the entire time and we got drenched!

Grace found a tiny snail.
Charlie holding the downs sign at Danny's final flag football game of the season.



Touchdown, Danny!
We were finally able to calm Toby down at the game when we found some goats nearby.
Go, Lions!
Charlotte's Web through the Facey Talk window.
Alice got her band dress the day before the concert. It needed hemmed.

I went to the temple.
Toby sent an I-love-you sign to the Kramers for their thoughtful care package, which included Perry the Platypus pajamas!
Ready for her first band concert of the year.





Have you guys gotten into the Dubai chocolate craze? We decided to share this $14 bar with the kids. It was just ok.
Charlotte's Web over breakfast.
Our mosquito-free zone.
First pho of the fall.

Grace went to the temple.
Toby loves to climb on people.
Getting Toby's real cast.

They went to the temple.
New orange cast.
Homemade pizza. My personal favorite is pepperoni and green peppers.
Grace at the BYU/WVU game.

With her roommate Talise.
And Talise's brother.
General Conference breakfast.

Morning session.

Grace watched it on the train. She sent this pic of her old choir teacher.
Mom and Dad watched it on the cruise ship.
Grace was home for the second session!
Her Halloween costume.

So rainy and cold all day!

Afternoon session.




Making pie. Alice made chocolate pudding pie.
Charlie made pumpkin.
Grace went to a reptile/bug show with Liam and some other friends between sessions. This is a ghost mantis.


Alice's pic out the window on our birding drive.
Toby in a giant rain jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment