We painted the front of the family room on Saturday.
It got up to 107 degrees.
Paul and I went on a date to Layton Hills Mall.
Grace made a glove while Alice was crafting.
Alice made a Called to Serve garland for the farewell. All the background fabric is meaningful to Grace because they are leftovers from Grace's quilts or dresses.Grace found a really cute missionary outfit at the thrift store!
Charlie made himself a shirt, just for fun, with leftover fabric.
Curls first thing in the morning.
Relaxed cute curls.These kids love solitaire and nerts.
Sometimes he just asks for a mustard and mayonnaise sandwich.
Grace, Cheer on for Toby "My Breath Smells Like Meatballs" Gabrielsen!
Grace's cute skeletons.
Toby giving me kisses!
Charlie at his quorum shooting activity.
I played country memory match with Toby one morning. He's good at it!
Looking for old photos for Grace's missionary farewell photo wall.
Making brownies for their date.
Meanwhile, the four older kids went to the Natural History Museum.
Grace (and all of them) loved the immersive bug exhibit!
Meanwhile, I was in charge of judging the brownies. Everything's a cooking competition.
Charlie made pancakes and homemade berry syrup.
This is Toby's preferred chef outfit. He earned another family cooking competition.
Charlie's take on an eggless deviled egg.
Alice's new band shirt.
Temple baptisms.
Dad and Mom found some old pics. I'm in the front with red pants:)
Braiding Alice's hair.
Beginnings of the 10-mile hike this morning.
Very weary when they got home.
The heat has been in the hundreds for at least a month.
Mom thinks I look like little Alice?
Alice had her first pep band performance at the high school scrimmage tonight. She said it was hype!
View of the temple from the football field.
No comments:
Post a Comment