Charlie came home from the youth fireside with some leftover treats they were trying to get rid of.Grace's friend drew her as a cat.
Reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He hasn't let me read it to him in a few days:(Grace took home a bunch of the seeds from our pumpkin carving, and turned them into a delicious snack.
View from Paul's work.Trees from Grace at BYU.
Backyard time on a cold evening.
Blondies for Merrody's visit. She liked them so much she took some home:)Meanwhile, Alice's women's choir was headed to a festival. With her friend, Kate.
Charlie's getting back into the piano.He got a leaf in his mouth!
What a happy guy!
Toby's cute Halloween owl.Wednesday is suit day for this kid.
I took Charlie on a date to the mall in Farmington. Lego store.
Alice was with the YW at the corn maze.
Scorpion sucker.
Harry Potter Clue.Paul took Toby to the playground one night to burn off energy.
We went to the temple.
The kids played Flakeopoly.
Good looking kid.
Toby's socks on Halloween.Danny the dinosaur.
Perry the Platypus.
Costume parade at school.
When I came for Toby's class party, I happened to spy him at recess.I led the kids in making spider headbands.
Danny's Dollar Store dinosaur mask dyed his hair pink!
Ready for trick-or-treating.
Getting set up to project the Skeleton Dance on our front window all evening.
Alice with her friends for Halloween night.
Charlie the ghost cowboy.
Toby was done after about an hour.
I decorated for Thanksgiving while I waited for trick-or-treaters.
I'm Paul's wife, so of course I kept stats.They got so much candy!
Alice's new madrigals hoodie. They all put their nickname on the sleeve. Her friends call her Alicia to be silly.
He wanted ramen for lunch. Make it yourself!Afternoon chilling out front.
Charlie had a friend over.
Paul and I went on a date walking around in Salt Lake City. We found this cool old church.
No comments:
Post a Comment