The Gabrielsen Seven

The Gabrielsen Seven

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Lots of driving time, and Alice's mole removal

Toby is still really into drawing on his white board. It's always so cute!
We get a lot of the same photo every time Grace and Charlie go on a hike together. This one is from Island View Park.
Alice, Grace, and their friend checked out all the cute little shops on Main Street. They tried out a dress boutique.

This is from another day, shopping at 5 Below.
And Michael's:)
Basketball at Cheese Park.
Toby's new thing is insisting that he is 69 years old. "Last! year! 68. Right! now! 69. Next! time! 70."
Grace and Charlie really enjoyed their hike in Mueller Park Canyon.



We took a family walk to the church field. 
Toby held hands!!
Our new bedspread.
Weird Danny.
Our walk one morning.
Charlie and Danny made Minecraft horror legos one day.
They are in charge of feeding the neighbors' dog while they are out of town for a week.
Grace went with them today.

Toby and Alice on the piano.
Grace noticed a stuck key, and knew how to fix it without help.
We had to replace an old air mattress this week, so I used the new one as an incentive to get Toby to try a few new tasks.
We hung our flag for Philippines Independence Day.
Toby's therapy place is really pretty sometimes.
So is Alice:)
Toby's dinner on salad bar night was very colorful.
Backwards baseball cap!

Weird Charlie.
At Bountiful Elementary when I took the girls to do their fitness homework.





We have pumpkin flowers!
View from Island View Park. I took the boys one afternoon.


Paul and I saw a quail on our drive to farm country in Hooper.
Lots of cool snails this week!
I came home one day and found the kids reading scriptures together in the boys' room.
Big Mac tacos.
Charlie did Danny's hair.
Waiting for the dermatologist.



Tooele temple site today.


Toby in a costume.
He's so sweet!


Our dahlias.


Grace made her a cake like the one I had when I got my mole removed in 3rd grade.
Happy Father's Day to this guy tomorrow! Best dad ever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment