Rose and Toby on Thursday.
Rose finally cuddled with me after she fell down the stairs!
Alice and her friends for her birthday playdate. Those two girls on either end are twins, and remind me SO much of Emily Burr.
Face paint by Grace.
Grace got to join in for the face painting part of the party.
Charlie was allowed later, and Alice's friend Molly did this "bird".
Mueller Park in the fall for our date Friday.
Charlie's General Conference setup.
Danny's.
Charlie's adorable drawing of Pres. Eyring. He framed it!
Sister love during Conference.
The new YW theme.
Outdoor time with Toby.Fred praying.
Doing the splits.
Self portrait.
I won't decorate for Halloween since we're moving, but I decided to get out the Halloween books at least.
Wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on?
Danny the "bear"?
Mueller Park date.
Moth in the park bathroom. It looks like a pencil shaving.
Reminded me a little bit of Cooper's Rock.
Grace when she woke up this morning. Nothing wrong, just her morning look.
General Conference set up.
Paul's artsy shots on our date.
I'm so glad you blog. I really miss you guys.
ReplyDelete