Did Paul photoshop this, or does Dillon have a secret identity?
Charlie and Toby holding hands during General Conference.
Grace built a lego temple.
Toby got a lot of sibling love during Conference.
Grace in Paul's old high school hoodie.
I went to spotlight Alice in her class for her birthday.
I made her a cake with rainbow chip frosting, funfetti cake, and raspberry jam between the layers.
Brain jello to go with the homemade egg mcmuffins she requested.
Grandpa Gabe came for pumpkin painting.
Cute little artist with that long, skinny neck!
He knew just what he wanted to do and was so proud of himself!
Happy birthday, Alice!
Cute new jacket and slippers.
I volunteered in Charlie's class.
I got to see him give his weekly one-sentence speech.
"When I grow up I want to be a scientist because I like science."
Our realtor LOVED Toby.
Right after closing on our first home!
We took the kids to the house for the first time, and ate peaches right off OUR tree.
Charlie built a "cave" around his pumpkin.
Back in time to General Conference. Brother love.
Our traditional caramel apples.
We lucked out and our semiannual "large item" trash day happened to fall on the same week we were moving. We got rid of so much junk!
Alice dressed Fred up for her birthday.
Huh? He grew skin and muscles!
Alice got Twister for her birthday.
Paul and his dad did surprisingly well.
Ballerina bunny from Grandma Lu.
We packed/unloaded 7 vanloads this full over the past 3 days. Paul is a master at filling every space. He says it's his "jam".
Winter Fred.
Trying to make the new house look homey as we're moving in;)
No comments:
Post a Comment