Here it is with the reference photo - Dig Dug (an arcade game).
Toby wore 7 shirts that day.
Paul and I went to Provo for the basketball game. Here I am in front of the pile of rubbish that used to be the ASB. I was working there when Paul and I started dating all the way until I had Grace. Part of our first date was sitting on the benches in front of this building talking. Paul gave me my pearls in the basement of this building. Sad to see it go:(
The Y on the mountain.We visited Grace at her dorm:)The kids had fun at home while we were gone for like 6 hours.
Grace wasn't interested in coming to the game, but we loved seeing her!
Grace made him an instagram post since she couldn't come home.
Dad and Mom came back after their time at Dillon's house.
We had a Sunday afternoon concert.
Toby's requested birthday dinner included both kinds of cheetos.All 4 grandparents came!
Pac-Man video games from Grandpa Gabe!
He did his Star Student presentation for us.We wanted a photo of each kid with all their grandparents.
Dinner preps.
Quiddler.
Alice's cute artwork.
Toby's been into Guess Who this week.
We FINALLY got some snow. Like an inch.
Pac-Man.
Danny's basketball game.
Toby's class has been learning about planets.
Chicken caesar salad.Grace's poster for the ICE protest tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment