Alice and her friend at the stake youth retreat.
Alice took a few pics of the beautiful view there.
Grace's "family". She's kind of hidden second from the right.
Charlie's family. He's third from the right.
Alice's family. I think that's her 5th from the right.
Home from the youth retreat. They were dirty and tired.
Telling us their stories.
Charlie was excited to see his trumpet rental came in while he was gone.
Paul and I went on a date to Farmington Bay.
It was cold and windy!
Toby's blue tongue after primary.
Pregnant Danny.
Off to swim lessons!
At the office.
We sent him a pic of what we were having for lunch.
At Mueller Park.
Farmington Bay walk with the kids.
Chillin on the patio.
Early morning walk with Paul to the cemetery.
Exercises for trumpet breathing.
Canada shirt.
Pregnancy yoga.
Toby earned a watch with military time, and a step counter.
Dahlias from our garden.
Roses from the store.
Grace sent us this pic of Marty:)
Danny has been working on learning some new knots.
Alice and I went to a cupcake decorating class for YW/RS.
Charlie found all the fishing stuff he'll need for YM camp.
Danny's day camp at This is the Place. He's in the red hat.
Dunce cap;)
Printing press.
Grace before temple baptisms.
Alice brought a friend.
The girls.
Grace deep cleaned/organized/purged her room this week.
Mario Kart time.
So fun to hear them sing together.
Grace went on a date with Tyler last night.
Meanwhile, the Duckworths arrived!
Back to the Grace/Tyler date.
Charlie and I are the same height!
Vivian this morning.
The dads.
Playing Pokemon Battle Academy.
Alice's family. I think that's her 5th from the right.
Home from the youth retreat. They were dirty and tired.
Telling us their stories.
Charlie was excited to see his trumpet rental came in while he was gone.
Paul and I went on a date to Farmington Bay.
It was cold and windy!
Toby's blue tongue after primary.
Pregnant Danny.
Off to swim lessons!
At the office.
We sent him a pic of what we were having for lunch.
At Mueller Park.
Farmington Bay walk with the kids.
Chillin on the patio.
Early morning walk with Paul to the cemetery.
Exercises for trumpet breathing.
Canada shirt.
Pregnancy yoga.
Toby earned a watch with military time, and a step counter.
Dahlias from our garden.
Roses from the store.
Grace sent us this pic of Marty:)
Danny has been working on learning some new knots.
Alice and I went to a cupcake decorating class for YW/RS.
Charlie found all the fishing stuff he'll need for YM camp.
Danny's day camp at This is the Place. He's in the red hat.
Dunce cap;)
Printing press.
Grace before temple baptisms.
Alice brought a friend.
The girls.
Grace deep cleaned/organized/purged her room this week.
Mario Kart time.
So fun to hear them sing together.
Grace went on a date with Tyler last night.
Meanwhile, the Duckworths arrived!
Back to the Grace/Tyler date.
Charlie and I are the same height!
Vivian this morning.
The dads.
Playing Pokemon Battle Academy.
I always LOVE all your pictures!!
ReplyDelete