Grace and her friend Talise went to the Ogden temple on their day off school.
Grace and Paul had to go to a drivers ed presentation on Zero Fatalities.
Cozy Charlie.
Just the girls. And a photobomber.
There we go.
Charlie wants to grow his hair big.
It snowed more this week.
Alice cashed in a coupon from Grace to borrow her clothes one day.
Attempting the 300-piece puzzle Toby requested. They didn't get very far before he lost interest.
Sending Grace encouragement at her choir concert.
We played in the snow at the church.
Toby was finally willing to wear snow pants and boots, and enjoy the snow with us!
He LOVED sledding!
Alice and I went to Grace's second choir concert of the night.
I helped out at the dress rehearsal for the school musical. Alice was the science teacher and Charlie was a basketball player.
It snowed again, and Toby wanted to play in the backyard.
I went on a birding drive with Toby. The swans are back!
Golden eagle.
The herons are back!!!
We got out the Easter stuff.
After a traumatic 11 hours of holding it, he finally let it go and got his potty prizes!
All ready for opening night.
The boys made us breakfast this morning.
Lunch date at a new Thai place.
Then we went on a birding drive.
I'm pretty proud of this one (above).
Bald eagle!
Great blue herons.
Grace and I got to be in the audience tonight.
Sunset after the show.
Me and all my silly kids.
More sledding pics.
The neighbor kids joined us.
Making pancakes with Daddy.
Thai lunch date.
Bald eagle.
In the audience last night.
Sending Toby our approval when he went potty while we were gone!
Snowy day.
I love him so much!
Driving somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment