The kids made an art gallery around the island with pictures I printed out for them that they colored.
3 kids in a box.
Alice's cute hair on Sunday.
Christmas Sunday photo shoot.
A bit grouchy.
Grace looks so grown up in nylons and heels...
and makeup!
Watching Mr. Krueger's Christmas after church.
We walked around the Bountiful temple that evening.
I helped the boys deep clean their room!
Santa baby.
Christmas Eve treats.
Cassidy chose a sugar cookie.
Acting out the nativity story. Rose=angel, Grace=wise man, Alice=Mary, Toby=Jesus, Charlie=Joseph, Danny=shepherd, and Paul=narrator.
Paul reading Christmas jokes to Rose.
11 years apart, but they love each other:)
24 years apart, but they love each other:)
The Duckworth family wishes you a merry Christmas!
All ready for bed on Christmas Eve night.
Christmas morning!
Cassidy had to wake Rose up at 7:30.
The mp3 player was a hit. We preloaded it with all the new mutual theme songs for 2020. Grace sings along!
Rose liked her new Elmo letters. She can identify some of them!
Danny was proud he finished his huge ocean puzzle!
Paul grilled eggplants.
Sisters doing Alice's quiz books.
A little Christmas nap.
Paul made baba ganoush (eggplant hummus) - yummy!
Grace was nice enough to borrow a splitter so Alice could share in the mp3 player fun!
Sisters!
Cute baby.
Paul got this from his parents for Christmas.
Grace was feeling kind of sick around the holidays.
Hoodie pajamas for all from Grandma Terisa!
New outfit from Grandma Terisa.
Matching BYU hoodies from the Professor.
My handsome date.
Sweater and shirt from Grandma Terisa - she bought everyone lots of great clothes!
We took Toby on our date to the Asian market and Filipino restaurant.
Delicious pork BBQ.
Poor sick Grace.
I threw away all my Christmas cards the day after Christmas, but then I got more!
Charlie loves this new outfit.
Sicky:(
Matching pajamas!
Grace made a playdoh Bill from Gravity Falls.
Naked baby!
Charlie wanted "fruit salad" for breakfast.
More cute new clothes.
Back in time on Paul's phone, making dinner together last Sunday.
Looking at nativity signs around the temple.
Angel baby!
Brother time.
Christmas jigsaw puzzle with the girls.
They put the tent up on the patio to play in.
Magnetic poetry. I think this was Grace's.
I love this guy.
Off to the stake Christmas Eve morningside.
The scriptures I got when I was 7. I haven't used them continuously over the last 30 years, but they finally bit the dust and I threw them away.
Lego party with our new 1500-piece set.
Playing out front waiting for our guests to arrive.
Christmas Eve dinner.
All ready for Santa to come!
Charlie was obsessed with his new circuit set!
Toby liked his new board book.
Halo-halo (ice, ice cream, beans, tapioca balls, etc.) and lumpia at the Filipino restaurant.
Alice made a UFO robot that she coded on the computer.
Thanks for the Wendy's gift cards, Grandma and Grandpa Flake!
Charlie got craft sticks in his stocking and made like five rafts.
He got a hold of my phone and took a few unsolicited pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment