The Gabrielsen Seven

The Gabrielsen Seven

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mid-May

 Danny wanted to show Paul the surprise he did: cleaning the toy room all by himself!
 The onesie says it all.

 The boys got into the Halloween costume box while I was occupied with the baby...
 Charlie was very proud of himself for being able to build a whole lego creation using the directions booklet.
 Cute guy!






Alice and Toby, picture #1.
 At the Garden restaurant.
 Alice's cute painting from school. I love that the turtle has glasses!
 Two brothers tanning.
 Paul put on a media event to publicize the Google Street View cars that will be driving around SLC.
 Charlie and his snail.
 Alice and Toby #2.
 I got Charlie some new shoes, so now I have to teach him how to tie them.
 Double decker snails.
 Alice and Toby #3.
 At the Joseph Smith Building in SLC.
 Love that ceiling!


Happy 89th birthday, Grandma Grace!
 Grace and snail.
Reading with Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment