Singing a High School Musical duet together.
Alice is our kid that loves to make up words. Pretty good speller though:)
Practicing Grace's song for the Lion King. She is a backup singer bird.
Another of Alice's gems that I found hanging on her bedroom door. "DO NOT COME IN CHARLIE. ONLY ME AND GRACE!!! NOT YOU." Too bad he can't read...
Danny wearing Alice's rainboots.
Anna, Elsa, and Olaf.
Charlie and Uncle Mike at the family lunch after Grandpa Jim's graveside service.
Playing in the snow in the front yard.
Danny's first time! He kicked and kicked!
Alice and Charlie played out there for a LONG time.
Charlie loves to climb all the snow mountains and slide down them.
I got Paul a kitchen torch for Christmas, so we made creme brulee last night!We bruleed bananas too:)
They turned out pretty well!
Merry Christmas!
Heather found this picture of me and Derek. Was this when we lived in the quads when I was home sick from my mission? Either way, awesome picture:)







No comments:
Post a Comment